Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to DNC via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;|
|GDPR||the UK General Data Protection Regulation;|
|DNC||DNC Studio, 459 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 6AA;|
|User or you||any third party that access the website and submits their contact details via an enquiry or enrolment form.|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, https://dncstudio.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, DNC is the “data controller”. This means that DNC determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of birth;
- Email addresses and Telephone numbers;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers (online shop purchases only)
Data that is given to us by you
- DNC will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone or via e-mail
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or bank transfer.
Our use of Data
- All of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to update you about our services, in the form of e-marketing, i.e. Newsletter.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time by unsubscribing or sending us an email to request withdrawl.
Who we share Data with
- We only share information with your consent, to comply with the laws, to provide you with the services to protect your rights or to fulfill the business obligations.
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar in your browser when we use this technology.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Our website will offer you to either pay by way of direct bank transfer or via Stripe. A receipt of payment will be automatically emailed to you but you can request an invoice for your records by sending us an email.
Duration of keeping the information
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing under deletion is possible.
16 years of contribution to the arts in the UK →
Kathak, Kathak dance, Kathak dance London, Kathak dance Slough, Kathak dance for adults kids, Kathak classes, Kathak training, Kathak school, Indian dance school. Indian classical dance, Studio hire, Dance hall hire, Hall for hire in Slough and in London