During the Pandemic she has expanded her outreach to online classes and corporate wellbeing events.
“I am passionate about guiding people to increase self awareness, through traditional Hatha Yoga and Meditation. With a holistic approach, I strive to provide a well-rounded experience for children, teens & adults, encompassing ALL aspects of Yoga; postures (Asanas), breathing techniques (Pranayama), deep relaxation (Nidra) & Meditation”. – Nikita
Individual training programmes as well as group Wellbeing Workshops available for anyone ready to take positive steps towards gaining control over their mental and emotional health, through Meditation.
Nikita qualified as a Reiki II Practitioner in 2019 and has since been using it as a tool for self healing as well as for helping others. Over the last 3 years she has treated several people suffering with their physical, mental and emotional health. In 2021 Nikita qualified in Aroma Reiki, a new treatment incorporating essential oils and she completed her Reiki Masters, so she can now attune people.
Gift vouchers for treatments are also available.
Ideal for anyone looking for a reflective opportunity to turn inwards and explore deeper layers of themselves. The workshops explore empowering themes such as positive thinking, stress management, discovering your purpose and self-care to name a few.
The workshops are run by Nikita [Reiki healer, Meditation facilitator and Life Coach]. Nikita combines her range of skills to holistically guide and support men & women of all ages, throughout their self-growth and personal development journey.
A coach according to the International Coach Federation, “partners with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential”.
Nikita is a sensitive and intuitive coach specialising in the following areas:
- Group coaching in workshops
- Health & Wellbeing coach
- Business & Career coach
- Relationship & Money coach
Nikita reflects; “I combine a range of healing modalities, alongside coaching strategies such as the process of asking clean open questions, with reflective enquiry and genuine curiosity, I enable them to connect to their true self.”
- Founded the ‘Dancing Nikita Company‘ in 2005
- Launched the DNC Dance & Yoga studio in 2011
- Formed ‘Journey with Nikita’ in 2020
- Started a Podcast in 2021, which streams across all audio platforms.
- NLP Trainer Training with Sue Knight 
- Coaching with NLP; backed by ANLP 
- Holistic Facial with Skincare 
- Aroma Reiki, using Essential oils 
- Meditation; 100hrs Teacher Training 
- Reiki Practitioner; Levels 1, 2 and 3 [2019-2020]
- Neuro Linguistic Programming; Practitioner and Master Practitioner 
- Yoga instructor; 200hrs Teacher training